24% of the total token supply has been set aside as a treasury fund for victims of scams. 2% will unlock monthly with .5% distributed weekly based on community votes for which project or victim they believe would make the most impact. If you are a victim of a project that scammed or rugged, please fill out an application at the top of our website. There is a Red Menu Button that pops open the application form.
Mistress Pamperson is here to pamper you with limited NFT Trading Cards of sexy girls containing exclusive unlockable content/perks to help cope from rugs, loss funds, and #NSFW pleasures for those that had their wives or husband leave them due to poor “financial” management.
Promotional campaigns will roll out for each NFT release and will be auctioned off on NFT Exchanges such as Rarible or Opensea. Funds raised from these NFT sales and their aftersales commission will be used to buy back $PAMP token. 80% will be burned to activate the RFI mechanism to keep on rewarding holders and reducing the supply. The remaining 20% will go back into the treasury fund as airdrops for scammed victims.
She’s here to remind you that scams are out there and that you’re now in good hands with a community full of chads and her sexy girls to keep your minds off of the trauma from trading.
She will be the voice of $PAMP community and ensure all of our bags and moods are nicely pamped.
A pre-sale was held amongst different communities to help bootstrap the initial liquidity to ensure the success of this launch.
This allowed us to allocate 24% of the supply to be airdropped to crypto community who were victims of scammed tokens. EX: Those who purchased fake tokens that cannot sell or victims of rugged pools.
A total of 50 Eth / 50% of pre-sale fund will be added to the liquidity pool – with 1 year lock.
PAMP is a Fork of RFI, our total token supply is 100 Billion. Please note that there is a 2% tax on the entire token supply for all transfers or trades. Anyone receiving $PAMP from a buy or transfer will automatically receive 2% less due to the tax.
— Token Distribution – 100 Billion Total Supply —
Seed – 16%
Airdrop for scammed victims – 24%
Liquidity – 10%
Community growth and rewards – 25%
CM Leads & Community Contributors – 5%
Influencers & Ambassadors – 5%
—– Raised Funds —–
Uniswap Liquidity – 50%
NFT Artists Collab + Unlockable Perks – 25%
Marketing – 15%
Operations & Distribution Fees – 10%
More info about our presale and distribution can be found HERE.
Token Contract: <HERE>
🚀 $PAMP IT 🚀